Bigg Boss 13 Launch Grand Entry By Salman Khan Interview

Bigg Boss: At the grand launch of Bigg Boss 13, Salman Khan had a grand entry and media interview spoke in a special conversation about the Bigg Boss, and when it was about giving home and car to Ranu Mandal, he clearly said that there is no truth in this matter.

On Monday, before the grand premiere on 29 September, the official launch of Bigg Boss 13 took place at the metro yard in Andheri, Mumbai. The show's host Salman Khan's grand entry took place. Salman was welcomed with the Nashik Dhol among the crowd. Salman also danced in his style as soon as he heard the drum.

During this time, Salman looked very cool and casual in blue denim and blue check shirt as usual. There was also a media intrusion at Andheri Metro Yard where Salman also answered the media's questions. Along with Salman, actors like Arjun Bijlani, Ameesha Patel, Sana Khan, and Pooja Banerjee were also seen at the event.
Bigg Boss 13 Launch Grand Entry By Salman Khan Interview
Salman Khan Bigg Boss 13 Launch Grand Entry Interview

Bigg Boss 13 Launch Grand Entry By Salman Khan Interview

During this special interaction with the media, Salman spoke on the news of giving home and car to Ranu Mandal in addition to questions related to Bigg Boss. Salman Khan interviewed by media with some questions and answers related to Bigg Boss career and experiences are below:


Que: You have been hosting Bigg Boss for so many years, what kind of change has happened with changing times, tell your own experience?
~ In the laughing mood, Salman says, "If you turn this recording off, I will tell you the real truth."

Que: Is Big Money Involved in Big Boss?
No...this time it has also been deducted.

Que: Do you mean TDS (tax) was also deducted?

Yes, everything is gone.
Que: This time did not go well for Lonavala, the employment of the people there would be reduced

Now we have shifted from Lonavala too. This shifting is good for us, but it did not go well for Lonavala. The employment of the people there will be reduced. Now when the show was shot, there were about 300 people living there every day during the entire season. The hotel was booked. Lonavala's name used to come on TV, again and again, tourism there also increased.

On the other hand, shooting in Lonavala used to increase the casting of the show, now we have come to Film City.

Que: When guests come out of Bigg Boss house, what changes do you see in those guests?

Whenever I have met any guest who lived in the Bigg Boss house, they all tell me that the experience of living in the Bigg Boss house in their life has been excellent. It is also a matter of when those people are inside the house, no food, no sleep and adjusting with each other. Having a celebrity and sharing a bathroom with a commoner makes it all the more difficult.

Que: You used the metro train at the launch of Bigg Boss 13, sitting in the train, when did you travel in Mumbai local or metro before that?

I am sitting in the metro for the first time, but I have a very good story related to the train (Mumbai local), I used to have the last train (Mumbai local) at college time, mostly I used to travel by the same last train. I used to sleep deeply after sitting in that train many times and I reach Virar directly from Churchgate.
While sitting in the local, I used to think that I would not sleep, but I used to fall asleep by coming to Bandra (Salman's home station), it used to happen to me very often, maybe 20 to 25 times. When I would catch a return train from Virar, I would fall asleep again and I would go straight to Churchgate.

Que: Children and the elderly are also connected to the Big Boss, have they been joined because of you, children and the elderly stay connected, what else are you changing for this?

Even today, if a kissing scene occurs while watching TV in our house, then everyone starts moving here and there, this affair is of everyone's house, people get acquitted in front of the family. During Bigg Boss, I always keep in mind that when the senior of the house is watching TV, they do not get the tired feeling. I take care of this in films too, so I am not working on the web (digital). The kind of work that is going on in the web series at this time.

Que: People can learn to deal with problems in personal life by watching the show.

Whatever the problems are in the Bigg Boss house, the problems are in the homes of the people, now the person who does not have any such problem in the house, then after watching the show, they definitely understand what the reaction should be. People have different reactions during every problem, good or bad, if there is a problem in your personal life, then how to deal with it can be understood by watching the show.

Did you checked Bigg Boss 13 Set Location Get Big Changes Makeover In House

Que: I don't like to scold people on the show

I don't really like to scold people on the show, but it happened 3-4 times when people had to be reprimanded because they got so much disrespectful. Such behavior cannot be accepted. Why then host.

Que: Big Boss doesn't work because of me

When there was too much fighting and fighting, people stopped watching Bigg Boss. Now someone likes fighting and fighting more than anyone else. Its format is very difficult. This show does not run because of me, it is a drama from Monday to Friday, things come out of it and I deal with them. Only contestants present at home give the content, then only on Saturday and Sunday I can come and do something.

Que: Can you live in Bigg Boss house?

It would be easiest for me to stay in the Bigg Boss house because I have gone to big houses from it.

Que: What about upcoming movies?

Right now Dabangg is about to come, after this, a film will definitely come on Inshallah Eid.

Que: Was the news that you have gifted home and car to Ranu Mandal?

I have nothing of her I have my own problem, I live in a one-bedroom house myself. Neither have I given the house, nor any car. Someone is bent on ruining me. Somebody says I gave him a car, gave him home, oh I don't have it myself. The car meets the EMI tomorrow, those people will take the car.

Hope you are like to read Salman Khan Bigg Boss interview on Grand Launch Event Entry at Mumbai Film City.


Stay tuned with us for more Bigg Boss 13 updates.


EmoticonEmoticon